- Offerd Salary 0- £15,000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender Female
- INDUSTRY Finance
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- To be an indispensable member of a fast customer-oriented institution.
- To bring forth the best service that I can provide in the laboratory field collaborating with other healthcare providers.
- To continuously learn new knowledge and skills to further improve my ability to serve and perform well in my profession.
Very reliable and dedicated Medical Technologist with spectacular skills in laboratory techniques and excellent knowledge of laboratory principles and procedures.
- Very knowledgeable both in different laboratory principles and techniques.
- Consistently commended for an accurate, precise and on-time performance of both routine and special laboratory tests of patient’s samples.
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing time efficiently and can work under pressure and still deliver reliable results.
- Communicate well with colleagues, supervisors and subordinates in aid to delivering quality service.
- Willing to learn and perform new challenging tasks.
- Respects the diversity of each individual, religious beliefs, ethnic groups and cultures.